(5) The new Minister get assume no less than one of your own pursuing the anybody to help you lead for the the education can cost you of another individual (this new “student”) to own a time period of data in the a prescription program regarding data at a medication facilities:
(6) The amount of your financial resources to possess a particular months regarding data inside the an approved system from analysis at the a prescription institution ’s the amount of cash the Minister needs the latest private and his or her expected members, or no, to help you lead toward the person’s studies costs for that point.
dos. Any instructional prizes and government assistance, and beginner financial assistance on Government out-of Canada, that the individual gets or perhaps is eligible to found.
6. What amount of other people that, in the viewpoint of your own Minister, is actually dependants of the person or their particular questioned contributors, or no.
eight. Any kind of resources, property otherwise write-offs of the person and his otherwise their asked contributors, if any, that Minister takes into account to-be associated on the activities.
Shortly after due to the items in a customers declaration of your own individual’s latest bills, brand new Minister is of your own advice that individual cannot pay an educatonal loan
eleven. (1) An individual meets the additional eligibility requirements for the distance component of the Ontario Student Grant if the Minister determines that,
(c) there isn’t any place of the same form of while the accepted place which is in this 80 kilometres of person’s permanent house.
(2) The requirement put down inside term (1) (c) does not affect an individual in the event the, regarding the program from study where individual was enlisted, French is the language from education getting,
(a) no less than sixty % from just what place considers as a full way weight into age study, in the case of an individual who isn’t a man that have an impairment; otherwise
(b) no less than 40 % regarding just what organization considers as a complete movement load for the age of research, when it comes to a person who is actually a person with a handicap.
Even with section 5, an individual who is eligible having an offer otherwise education loan not as much as one to section tends to be denied an offer otherwise education loan relative to sections 13 so you’re able to 17
13. (1) The Minister may refuse to issue a grant or student loan to an individual in any of the following circumstances relating to the individual’s finances and financial resources:
1. The person otherwise their partner possess, and has now or regulation real or individual property one, throughout the thoughts of the Minister, constitutes enough money to get to know the person’s degree will cost you.
2. The person try eligible to found student financial help throughout the Bodies of Canada otherwise on the regulators of another state or territory away from Canada or of another nation.
(2) The latest Minister could possibly get refuse to matter the base element of brand new Ontario Pupil Offer to help you just one when your individual is within bill from financial assistance below an educational system or work studies program funded individually or ultimately of the State away from Ontario.
(3) The why not look here new Minister shall not thing an offer or student loan so you’re able to a person who received a give otherwise education loan in respect off a previous ages of analysis which wide variety have not started paid off, in the event your personal,
(a) try provided cost recommendations within personal debt reduction stage in respect of your own previous student loan lower than sections 36 so you can 47 of it Regulation, less than areas thirty five to help you 40.seven of one’s 2001 Control, once the those people areas continue reading , or not as much as sections a dozen so you can of your pre-2001 Control, because people parts keep reading , and then he or she’s perhaps not just one described within the condition (b);